I should be thinking about the autumn/winter season right now, but I am still hanging onto the hope of a summer arising out of the dreary gloom. Monochrome was a key spring/summer trend and the colour black is filtering through to the autumn/winter season (albeit minus the white!). So, just enough time to grab a few black and white ethical fashion pieces that will see you through the rest of summer. Enjoy your hols!
1) TUK Houndstooth Flat, $36 - Moo Shoes.
2) Vintage Zebra Dress, 450 kr - Mint & Vintage.
3) Edun Damas Organic Tee, $60, 100% organic, Fair Trade and sweatshop free cotton - Equita.
4) Ecoganik French Terry Bermuda, $75, 100% organic cotton - Couture Candy.
5) Black and White Bag, £9.95, fairly traded from India - Natural Collection.
6) BKMHattitude Not So Plain Jane, $25, linen - Etsy.